Who luv's ya's darlingsss~
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Printable View
Who luv's ya's darlingsss~
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Hey My Friend, Dick Dark Of The Beatnik Bandits, sent me these pictures that he took of Joan at an outdoor show in Oklahoma. I'll try to find out what year they were taken in the next few days.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...icture010a.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...Picture009.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...icture004a.jpg
Click on the photos to view a larger image.
Right, that is exactly what I was referring to. Joan really started wearing that top this year I think. Also, the pics look recent. I don't think her hair was quite that length last fall and I just saw Joan recently in Tampa and the pics look similar. I would say those pics are from this year.
Don't forget to answer about the Pic. If you caught it, would love to hear the tale.
I guess I should have distinquished between pics (photos) and guitar pics!
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 08, 2005 02:12 PM: Message edited by: dagtoking ]</font>
Oh, Now I understand. No I didn't catch the Jett Picks.
I traded 2 Eddie Van Halen guitar picks and a Slash pick for the "Black Heart" pick.
The Shark Fin pick came from a dude that did East cost Record conventions, I ran into him at a record convention at the Hillside,Il Convention and he had a box of picks that he claimed he got from Snowden. I traded a bunch of mercandise for 25 picks, most of which I sold at west cost conventions.
That pic can't be too old. Joan hasn't been wearing that top very long.
Just curious, did you actually catch that Jett pic in your collection at a show, or get it somewhere else?
The last three pictures were from a friend of Mine. I think he took them last fall, He hasn't answered my e-mail yet.
Is that what you meant?